Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Week 41, Visa to Ghana


Week 41. Abadjan.
I am now in the capital and waiting for some money and a visa to visit Ghana. I'm not very fond of the big city, but have no alternative as it is only there that I can obtain the necessary visa for which ever country I am going to next. This time it is going to cost me anything between 50 to 100 US dollar. I have discovered just how expensive it is for Europeans' to get a visa in Africa.
Whilst "in town" I was invited to lunch at the Norwegian Embassy and it was so nice meeting and talking with Norwegian people again.
On other occasions I would just be hanging around doing nothing whilst waiting.

1 comment:

mbt walking shoes said...

Sport always make you alive. Enjoy more healthy life with mbt walking shoes to sport.