Thursday, July 19, 2007

My friend has cancer.



Kristina on TV

One of my best friends, Kristina, who has helped me for the most of my trip is very ill. She has been diagnosed with Leukemia and it is very bad.

She helped me a lot in Seattle when I was robbed and I stayed with her for over a month. We became very good friends and I love her for all of her help.

Now it is she who needs help with so many things, and there is not free hospital care there like we have in Norway. This is one of the things I don't like so much in USA.

I am still in Madeira and looking for work. Hopefully I can raise enough money together to visit Kristina in Seattle as it is at times like these when she needs her friends around her.

My brother, his girlfriend and daughter have left me now-. It is empty here on his boat, I will live on it while I am here in Madeira.

No comments: